Discovering CodePen yesterday has motivated me try more programming experiments. I’ve been wanting to build a pong clone for a while so I decided to finally give it a try. Unfortunately it is too much code to write inside of CodePen’s interface (my opinion), but I was able to write a Pong simulation in just over 100 lines. Here it is: Check out this Pen! I started a Github repository for the project that I plan on eventually finishing, but for now I’ll leave it at this.
I needed a break from filling out a SR&ED application today so I decided to write some code. At first I wanted to see if I could make a CSS-only block splicing app but realized that it was more difficult than I thought. I decided to continue on with a bit of JQuery assistance and here is the result. It works by placing 4 equal sized divs into any div you click/hover on.